At Central Indiana Orthopedics, we are proud to support our community because we believe that overall health encompasses physical, mental, and social wellness. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate every charitable giving request we receive. In order to help us in our decision making process, we have created a sponsorship application.
Please review the guidelines below if your organization is requesting support from Central Indiana Orthopedics.
What we are looking for:
- Focus on promoting good health and education
- Local programs and events
We do not support:
- For-profit organizations
- Requests from third-party fundraisers
- Political causes or organizations
- Programs with little impact on our community
- Individual sponsorships
- Educational organizations without accreditation
We require that all organizations requesting support fill out this application.
The applications will be reviewed twice each year and are due on April 15th or September 15th.