Back, neck, and spine neurosurgeon Francesca D. Tekula, M.D., has been practicing at Central Indiana Orthopedic since 2003. She specializes in kyphoplasty and cervical and lumbar decompressions and fusion.
Dr. Tekula earned her bachelor’s degree in biology and neurobiology from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. She then went on to complete medical school at Loyola University Chicago in Chicago, Illinois. After medical school, Dr. Tekula underwent residency training in neurological surgery at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. She is board-certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgery.
During her free time, Dr. Tekula enjoys skiing, wakeboarding, motorcycle riding, and animals.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Neurobiology, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Doctor of Medicine, Loyola University Chicago, Chicago, Illinois
- Neurological Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Society of Lateral Access Surgery
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson
- St. Vincent Fishers Hospital