Fellowship-trained primary care sports medicine doctor Jared W. Jones, M.D., has been practicing at Central Indiana Orthopedics since 1994.
Dr. Jones earned his bachelor of science degree in biology at Manchester College in North Manchester, Indiana. He then attended Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana, where he received his doctor of medicine degree. Dr. Jones completed residency training in internal medicine at Indiana University School of Medicine where he also completed fellowship training in primary care sports medicine. He has served as team physician for many athletic programs and is currently a team physician for the elite athletes of Anderson University.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Manchester College, North Manchester, Indiana
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Internal Medicine, Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, Indiana
- Primary Care Sports Medicine, Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, Indiana
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Madison County Medical Society
- Phi Rho Sigma Medical Society
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson
- Anderson University