Jeremy J. Hunt, M.D., is a primary care sports medicine specialist who joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2002.
Dr. Hunt received his bachelor of science degree in athletic training from Ball Sate University in Muncie, Indiana, and his medical doctorate from Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. He completed his residency training in family practice residency at Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, Indiana. After completing his residency, Dr. Hunt chose to undergo additional fellowship training in sports medicine at Central Indiana Sports Medicine and Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital. He serves as a team physician for Ball State University and Indiana Wesleyan University. Dr. Hunt is board-certified by the American Board of Family Medicine with additional certifications in family medicine and sports medicine.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Hunt enjoys running, cycling, basketball, triathlons, playing golf, hiking, backpacking, landscaping, and spending time with his family.
- Bachelor of Science in Athletic Training, Ball State University, Muncie, Indiana
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Family Practice Residency, Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, Indiana
- Sports Medicine, Central Indiana Sports Medicine and Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, Indiana
- American Board of Family Medicine certifications in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
- Christian Medical and Dental Association
- Indiana Academy of Family Physicians
- National Athletic Trainers Association
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Central Indiana Orthopedic Surgery Center
- Ball State University
- Indiana Wesleyan University