Joseph G. Jerman, M.D., is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in general orthopedics, joint replacement & revision, and sports medicine. He has been in practice and at Central Indiana Orthopedics since 2003.
Dr. Jerman completed his bachelor of arts degree in chemistry and psychology at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, and earned his medical degree at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. After medical school, Dr. Jerman went on to complete an internship in general surgery and his residency in orthopedics at Indiana University School of Medicine. Dr. Jerman is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
Outside of seeing patients, Dr. Jerman enjoys snow skiing, water skiing, exercising, and riding his Harley Davidson motorcycle.
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry and Psychology, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- General Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Orthopedic Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopedic Representative, House Staff Affairs Committee, Indiana Orthopaedic Society
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson
- Marion General Hospital
- St. Vincent Mercy Hospital
- Indianapolis Indians
- Arlington High School Football