Primary care sports medicine specialist Kenneth H. Haller joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 1995.
Dr. Haller earned his bachelor of science degree from Alma College in Alma, Michigan, before earning his doctor of osteopathic medicine degree from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine. After medical school, Dr. Haller completed an internal medicine track internship at Metropolitan Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and his residency in family practice residency at Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies. Dr. Haller completed fellowship training in sports medicine at Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie, Indiana.
Dr. Haller has many years of experience providing coverage for elite athletes, including the athletes of Ball State University intercollegiate athletes, Muncie Central High School, and is a part of the USA Swimming High Performance Network.
- Bachelor of Science, Alma College, Alma, Michigan
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing, Michigan
- Internal Medicine Track Internship, Metropolitan Hospital, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Family Practice Residency, Michigan State University Kalamazoo Center for Medical Studies, Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Sports Medicine, Ball University Hospital, Muncie, Indiana
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American College of Sports Medicine
- Christian Medical and Dental Society
- Indiana Academy of Family Practice
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Central Indiana Orthopedic Surgery Center
- Ball State University Intercollegiate Athletics
- Muncie Central High School
- USA Swimming High Performance Network