Dr. Bennett is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in general orthopedics and hip and knee replacement and revision. He joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2002 and has been practicing since 1992.
He completed his bachelor of science degree in biology at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, and then went on to earn his doctor of osteopathy degree at Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine in Athens, Ohio. Dr. Bennett completed a general rotating internship and his residency in orthopedic surgery at the Doctors Hospital of Stark County in Massillon, Ohio.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Bennett enjoys woodworking, photography, hiking, and water activities.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Athens, Ohio
- General Rotating Internship, Doctors Hospital of Stark County, Massillon, Ohio
- Orthopedic Surgery, Doctors Hospital of Stark County, Massillon, Ohio
- American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- American Osteopathic Association
- The American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- IU Health Jay Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
- Central Indiana Orthopedic Surgery Center