Hand and upper extremity surgeon Li Chen, M.D., joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2006 and has been a practicing orthopedic surgeon since 2003.
Dr. Chen attended Hobart and William Smith Colleges in Geneva, New York, where he received a bachelor of arts degree in chemistry. He then earned his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. After medical school, Dr. Chen completed an internship in general surgery and his residency in orthopedic surgery at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan. Dr. Chen then chose to further specialize in hand and upper extremity surgery by undergoing fellowship training at Loma Linda University Medical Center at Loma Linda, California. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Bachelor of Arts in Chemistry, Hobart and William Smith Colleges, Geneva, New York
- Doctor of Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- General Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery, Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, California
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson
- Central Indiana Orthopedic Surgery Center
- Marion General Hospital