Marshall L. Trusler, M.D., has been practicing since 2000 and has been at Central Indiana Orthopedics since 2007. He specializes in joint replacement & revision, knee, and shoulder.
Dr. Trusler received an undergraduate degree in industrial engineering from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, before receiving his doctor of medicine degree from Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. Following medical school, Dr. Trusler completed an internship in general surgery and orthopedics and residency training in orthopedic surgery also at the Indiana University School of Medicine. After his residency, Dr. Trusler chose to undergo additional specialty training in the form of a fellowship in orthopedic sports medicine at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Dr. Trusler is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Bachelor of Science in Industrial Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- General Surgery and Orthopedics, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Orthopedic Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Orthopedic Sports Medicine, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Central Indiana Orthopedic Surgery Center
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Surgery Center
- Marion General Hospital