Nicholas J. Cook, M.D., is a hand and upper extremity surgeon who joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2010.
Dr. Cook received his undergraduate degree from Goshen College in Goshen, Indiana, and then went on to receive his medical doctorate at Indiana University of Indianapolis, Indiana. After medical school, he completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at Beaumont Health System in Royal Oak, Michigan. Dr. Cook completed fellowship training in hand and upper extremity surgery at the University of Alabama at Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and the American Board of Orthopaedic Hand Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Cook enjoys playing golf, running, exercising, and spending time with his family.
- Goshen College, Goshen, Indiana
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Orthopedic Surgery, Beaumont Health System, Royal Oak, Michigan
- Hand & Upper Extremity Surgery, University of Alabama at Birmingham, Birmingham, Alabama
- American Board of Orthopaedic Hand Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- AMG Specialty Hospital
- Central Indiana Orthopedic Surgery Center
- Marion General Hospital
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Surgery Center