Nimu K. Surtani, M.D., is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in general orthopedics, shoulder, and sports medicine. He has been practicing since 1996 and has been at Central Indiana Orthopedics since 1998.
Dr. Surtani completed his undergraduate degree in biology at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas, and earned his doctor of medicine degree at The University of Texas at San Antonio Health Science Center in San Antonio, Texas. Following medical school, he completed an internship and residency training in orthopedic surgery at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. He then chose to complete specialty fellowship training in sports medicine at the Center for Athletic Medicine, LTD in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Surtani provides sports medicine coverage for the elite athletes of Anderson University.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Surtani enjoys spending time with his children, playing golf, and motorcycles.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Southern Methodist University, Dallas, Texas
- Doctor of Medicine, The University of Texas at San Antonio Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Orthopedic Surgery, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Sports Medicine, Center for Athletic Medicine, LTD, Chicago, Illinois
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson
- Anderson University