P. Jamieson Kay, M.D., has been practicing at Central Indiana Orthopedics since 2001. He specializes in total joint replacement, arthroscopy, fracture care, arthroscopic rotator cuff repair, partial knee replacement, and sports medicine.
Dr. Kay received his bachelor of arts degree from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana, and his medical degree from Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. Following medical school, Dr. Kay completed an internship in general surgery and his residency in orthopedic surgery at Indiana University Health Center in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dr. Kay is an experienced sports medicine provider and currently provides coverage for the Indy Premier Soccer Club Classic. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not treating patients, Dr. Kay enjoys reading, swimming, biking, skiing, running, weight training, basketball, and golf.
- Bachelor of Arts, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- General Surgery, Indiana University Health Center, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Orthopedic Surgery, Indiana University Health Center, Indianapolis, Indiana
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- St. Vincent Regional Hospital
- Community Hospital Anderson
- Community Hospital North
- Indiana University Health Saxony Hospital
- Marion General Hospital
- St. Vincent Fishers Hospital
- Indy Premier Soccer Club – Halloween Classic, Medical Director