Robert A. Lillo M.D. is board-certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Electrodiagnostic Medicine, and Pain Medicine. He has served as a board examiner for the American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation. He has been in practice since 1991 and joined Central Indiana orthopedics in 1993.
Dr. Robert Lillo received his undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering at Purdue University. He then completed his medical training at Indiana University school of medicine. He completed his medical internship at Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie Indiana. His residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation was at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas Texas.
Dr. Robert Lillo has received electrodiagnostic laboratory accreditation from the American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine (AANEM). He earned Exemplary Status. This is the highest level of accreditation in electrodiagnostic medicine from the AANEM. His electrodiagnostic laboratory is the only accredited laboratory in East Central Indiana. There are very few laboratories in the state of Indiana that have this level of accreditation.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital, Muncie, Indiana
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas
- Electrodiagnostic Laboratory Accreditation with Exemplary Status, American Association of Neuromuscular & Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Academy of Pain Management
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- American Association of Electrodiagnostic Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Delaware Blackford County Medical Society
- Indiana State Medical Association
- International Spine Intervention Society
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital
- Central Indiana Orthopedic Surgery Center