Ryan D. Cieply, M.D., is a board-certified and fellowship-trained orthopedic surgeon specializing in joint replacement & revision and treatment of the hip and knee. Dr. Cieply joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2016.
Dr. Cieply graduated from Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio, with a bachelor of science degree in chemistry. He went on to The University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences in Toledo, Ohio, to earn his medical degree. Dr. Cieply completed his orthopedic surgery residency training at the University of Kentucky College of Medicine in Lexington, Kentucky. He also underwent additional specialty training by completing an adult hip and knee reconstruction fellowship at the Florida Orthopaedic Institute in Tampa, Florida.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Cieply spends time with his family and enjoys reading, music, playing guitar, watching college football, soccer, exercise, and weight training.
- Bachelor of Science, Bowling Green State University, Bowling Green, Ohio
- Doctor of Medicine, The University of Toledo College of Medicine and Life Sciences, Toledo, Ohio
- Orthopedic Surgery Residency, University of Kentucky College of Medicine, Lexington, Kentucky
- Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction, Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Tampa, Florida
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- IU Health Ball Memorial
- Central Indiana Orthopedic Surgery Center of Muncie