Dr. Rajmaira is a fellowship-trained hip, knee, and joint replacement & revision surgeon. He has been practicing since 1989 and joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2015.
He earned his bachelor’s degree in biology and biochemistry from Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois. He then went on to complete medical school at Rush University Rush Medical College in Chicago, Illinois.
After medical school, Dr. Rajmaira completed an internship and his residency at John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County in general surgery and orthopedic surgery, respectively. Dr. Rajmaira then decided to undergo specialty training in joint replacement surgery in the form of a fellowship at Joint Implant Surgeons and The Ohio State University. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Rajmaira enjoys playing golf, gardening, photography, and outdoor activities.
- Bachelor of Arts in Biology and Biochemistry, Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois
- Doctor of Medicine, Rush University Rush Medical College, Chicago, Illinois
- General Surgery, John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, Illinois
- Orthopedic Surgery, John H. Stroger, Jr. Hospital of Cook County, Chicago, Illinois
- Joint Replacement Surgery, Joint Implant Surgeons and The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Grant County Medical Society
- Indiana Orthopaedic Society