Dr. Salsbury is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in the hip, knee, and shoulder, and joint replacement & revision. He has been practicing since 2007 and joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2016.
Dr. Salsbury completed his undergraduate degree at the United States Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs, Colorado. Afterward, he earned his doctor of medicine degree from Creighton University School of Medicine in Omaha, Nebraska. He went on to complete his orthopedic surgery residency at the University of Missouri-Kansas City in Kansas City, Missouri. Prior to joining Central Indiana Orthopedics, Dr. Salsbury served as an orthopedic surgeon in the United States Air Force. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Bachelor of Science, United States Air Force Academy, Colorado Springs, CO
- Doctor of Medicine, Creighton University School of Medicine, Omaha, NE
- Orthopedic Surgery, University of Missouri-Kansas City, Kansas City, MO
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Orthopaedic Trauma Association
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons
- St. Vincent Anderson Regional
- St. Vincent Fishers
- Community Hospital Anderson
- IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Marion General Hospital