Dr. Roper is an orthopedic surgeon who specializes in general orthopedics. He has been practicing since 1994 and joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2015.
After completing his bachelor of science degree in biology at Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana, Dr. Roper went on to earn his medical degree at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. Dr. Roper then completed a residency in general surgery at Spectrum Health – Blodgett Hospital in Grand Rapids, Michigan, and a residency in orthopedic surgery at the Lutheran Health Network in Fort Wayne, Indiana. Dr. Roper is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Roper enjoys hunting, fishing, playing golf, and cooking.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- General Surgery, Spectrum Health – Blodgett Hospital, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Orthopedic Surgery, Lutheran Health Network, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Medical Association
- Fort Wayne Orthopedic Society
- Indiana Orthopaedic Society
- Indiana State Medical Association