Joseph C. Duncan, M.D., is a back, neck, and spine surgeon that has been practicing since 2004. He joined Central Indiana Orthopedics in 2007.
Dr. Duncan attended Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana, where he received his bachelor of science degree. He then earned his medical degree at Indiana University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana. After medical school, Dr. Duncan completed his residency in orthopedic surgery at the Akron General Medical Center in Akron, Ohio. Dr. Duncan decided to specialize further after his residency and chose to undergo fellowship training in spine surgery at Charlotte Orthopaedic Spine in Charlotte, North Carolina. He is board-certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
When he is not seeing patients, Dr. Duncan enjoys hiking, boating, and sports.
- Bachelor of Science, Butler University, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Doctor of Medicine, Indiana University School of Medicine, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Orthopedic Surgery, Akron General Medical Center, Akron, Ohio
- Spine Surgery, Charlotte Orthopaedic Spine, Charlotte, North Carolina
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- North American Spine Society
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Central Indiana Orthopedic Surgery Center
- Marion General Hospital
- St. Vincent Fishers Hospital