Skip to content
Safe Patient COVID Practices and Policies
During the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to us that our patients and staff are safe – and feel safe, too! We are going the extra mile to ensure our buildings are clean and guidelines are in place for safe distancing. For everyone’s protection, we’ve set up the following safe practices and policies our patients can expect when visiting any Central Indiana Orthopedics office.
- Per the CDC guidelines, mask usage is based on COVID-19 community level. You are required to wear a mask during your appointment if the office is in a high level county, or if the office setting is unable to accommodate social distancing. Please click the link to reference the community level for your appointment location: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/covid-by-county.html
- Fishers Office: Hamilton County
- Fishers Surgery Center: Masks are required until further notice, regardless of community level.
- Anderson Office: Madison County
- Anderson Surgery Center: Masks are required until further notice, regardless of community level.
- Muncie Office: Delaware County
- Muncie Surgery Center: Masks are required until further notice, regardless of community level.
- Marion Office: Grant County
- All patients are allowed one visitor per appointment.
- Common areas, bathrooms and surfaces are disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each patient.
We appreciate your willingness to follow these safe practices. For questions or to make an appointment, you can call us at 800-622-6575 or Chat with us online at ciocenter.com.