Safe Patient COVID Practices and Policies
During the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s important to us that our patients and staff are safe – and feel safe, too! For everyone’s protection, we’ve set up the following safe practices and policies our patients can expect when visiting any Central Indiana Orthopedics office.
- Central Indiana Orthopedics offices and Physical Therapy clinics
- Mask usage is recommended, but not required. All employees and patients are encouraged to use their own discretion on mask usage based on their personal vaccination and health status.
- Fishers and Muncie Outpatient Surgery Centers
- Masks are required.
- Surgery patients are allowed one visitor, unless the patient is a minor.
- Common areas, bathrooms and surfaces are disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned after each patient.
We appreciate your willingness to follow these safe practices. For questions or to make an appointment, you can call us at 800-622-6575 or Chat with us online at ciocenter.com.