Central Indiana Orthopedics has been awarded the American College of Radiology (ACR) Gold Standard of Accreditation for our imaging services! Every aspect of the ACR accreditation process is overseen by board-certified, expert radiologists and medical physicists in advanced diagnostic imaging.
What does it mean to be ACR accredited?
- Our facility has voluntarily gone through a vigorous review process to ensure that we meet nationally-accepted standards of care.
- Our staff is well qualified, through education and certification, to perform medical imaging, interpret your images, and administer your radiation therapy treatments.
- Our equipment is appropriate for the test or treatment you will receive, and our facility meets or exceeds quality assurance and safety guidelines.
There are many advantages to having an orthopedic MRI done at Central Indiana Orthopedics:
- Save money. MRIs at Central Indiana Orthopedics generally cost about one-third less than MRIs taken at a hospital.
- Scheduling is easy. Just call our office at 800-622-6575.
- Short waiting times – you can generally be seen within a week.
- Receive a CD image to take back to your doctor, not bulky, large X-rays.
MRI services are available at our Anderson and Muncie offices. To learn more about services at Central Indiana Orthopedics, visit ciocenter.com/services/