Over the last couple of weeks, we have made frequent adjustments to our policies and procedures to help keep our patients and staff safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Due to continued concerns of the virus spread, the following lists our current policies, as well as new scheduling changes effective immediately:
- New Patients: We are no longer scheduling new patients for the next three weeks due to COVID-19.
- Appointments remain limited to the hours of 8am-12pm in all offices.
- Urgent visits, such as post-operation check-ups, wound checks, fractures and fracture follow-ups will remain on the schedule, but may be adjusted to fit our reduced hours. Each affected patient is receiving a phone call regarding this change.
- Work-related injuries will continue to be scheduled.
- EMGs and MRIs will be performed if urgent.
- Surgical Cases: All elective cases, including non-urgent surgical cases, stem cell procedures and pain injections, continue to remain cancelled until further notice. Each affected patient is receiving a phone call regarding this change.
- Walk-In Clinics will remain open all day to help with the increased volume of patients in emergency rooms. We encourage patients to call us or access our online Chat to confirm Walk-In Clinic hours before venturing out.
Information regarding COVID-19 is changing daily, so please call us at 800-622-6575 or visit ciocenter.com to access Chat if you have questions or concerns. Thank you for your understanding during this time.