Dr. P. Jamieson Kay, president and orthopedic surgeon at Central Indiana Orthopedics, answered several questions about Mako robotic-arm assisted surgery for total hip and total & partial knee replacement, available in Fishers and Muncie.
Watch the video below to learn:
- What are the benefits of Mako robotic technology?
- Is the procedure minimally invasive?
- What is the average length of recovery?
- What procedures can be performed using Mako?
- What treatments should be tried before a joint replacement?
- Does insurance pay for the procedure?
- What would you consider a successful result?
To learn more about Mako robotic technology, visit https://ciocenter.com/services/surgery-revision/.