Welcome back! In part 1, we shared a butternut squash recipe that was packed with vitamins and nutrients. Today, we are sharing another joint healthy recipe…cranberries!
In case you missed the kick-off of our recipe series, we are promoting delicious recipes that promote joint health. We’ve linked to the butternut squash recipe below. We will wrap up our recipe series for joint health in just a few days with one more recipe you won’t want to miss – stay tuned!
(Recipe provided by Arthritis Foundation)
- 10 ounces frozen cranberries
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Combine all ingredients into a saucepan
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally, then reduce heat
- Simmer covered for about 10 minutes
- Packed with antioxidants and fiber
- Provides cardiovascular and immune support
- Less sugar than canned product (13 grams vs 22 grams canned)